Although there is no standard skin type, in general Rosacea skin is sensitive and skin care should include:
Home Skin Care Regimen
- Use a gentle, soap-free cleanser
- Never pull, tug, scratch or treat the face harshly
- Avoid loofas, brushes granular products on the face
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Dry by blotting with a soft cotton towel or air dry for several minutes
- Apply a topical medication.
- Let the medication soak in for an additional five or 10 minutes
- Use an oil-free moisturizer
It is important to be sure that it is it true Rosacea and not simple skin redness or flushing? The professional opinion of our well trained physicians can guide you correctly. Consult with our well trained aesthetician who can advise you on a good skin care regimen and demonstrate ways to use your cosmetics to minimize symptomatic signs of Rosacea. Our in-clinic professional treatments and a good home-care regimen can make a world of difference. Kayakalp carries many products and can also offer laser treatment options that can address Rosacea in an effective way.