Whatever the stage of life you are at, skin rejuvenation always requires time and dedication but the results can be very dramatic. Facials help rejuvenate the skin, stimulate healthy cell metabolism and prevent premature aging. Facials may be performed manually with different types of cosmetics and cosmeceuticals or with Intense pulse light Laser protocol Fotofacial.
Common skin problems include:
- Rough dry skin
- Brown spots
- Sagging skin caused by:
- aging process
- weight loss
- Uneven skin texture with clogged pores, caused by:
- Accumulation of residue from personal care
- Other nonprofessional skin care products
- Hormonal fluctuations
- Inflammation of the hair follicles
- Sun damage that has resulted in blotchy pigmentation as well as premature wrinkling
- Skin that is dehydrated and itchy because of dry air and indoor heat
- Summer skin that can produce excess oil and clogged pores which can result in breakouts
- Lethargic lymph drainage resulting in puffy eyes and shallow looking skin
Skin care treatments should be scheduled bimonthly for the first month and then monthly for six months to see and feel the results of healthy skin care. Committing yourself to a daily regimen of cleansing and exfoliation with applications of recommended skin care products to ensure results.
Moisturizers alone may not penetrate and provide relief to dry skin due to the build-up of dead cells. The use of professional skin care products, formulated with active ingredients at sufficiently high enough concentration can make a difference. It should also be micronized, ensuring penetration of the skin and resulting in a superior outcome. Visual changes to the skin require time and commitment.